Intensive Outpatient Program
Aftermath’s Intensive Outpatient Program provides effective, evidence-based treatment for drugs and alcohol, while allowing our clients to get back to work and live at home. The intensive outpatient program (IOP) at our facility in Wakefield, Massachusetts, provides the structure and flexibility for those who struggle to maintain their sobriety to get the treatment they need for their substance abuse, while being able to meet their social obligations.
An inpatient program isn’t for everyone. Some simply can’t commit due to family or job responsibilities. Or it could be that their addiction isn’t advanced enough to warrant inpatient treatment. Fortunately, an IOP may be exactly what you need.
To learn more about Aftermath’s intensive outpatient program in MA, call us today at 855-795-1226.
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
An Intensive Outpatient Program is traditionally the next step following a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). It can act as a sort of “step-down” in the level of care as a client progresses with their drug or alcohol rehabilitation treatment. In such an instance, a client would begin with a PHP, then move on to the IOP and continue on an outpatient basis with an outpatient program.
Intensive outpatient programs are also ideal for those who cannot make the long-term commitment to this process or an inpatient residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment program. The team at Aftermath knows that it can be difficult to take time off from work, and many people have financial obligations where they cannot afford to commit to a long-term inpatient program for substance abuse.
The intensive outpatient program at Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center is ideal for adjusting as you get back to your day-to-day life. The IOP Program at our Wakefield, Massachusetts location could be an ideal fit for those who seek sobriety to build upon their recovery while still providing the flexibility to allow you to take care of what you need to.
What are the Benefits to an IOP Program?
There are several reasons why an intensive outpatient program in MA could be beneficial:
- While a PHP program consists of 25 hours per week, an IOP program in Massachusetts can be as little as nine hours per week or as many as 15 hours each week.
- You can still work, go to school, meet family obligations and maintain social relationships while still receiving the compassion, structure and stability you need in early recovery.
- While allowing for a work-life balance, you still receive the care you need for your substance use disorder, as Aftermath’s IOP program ranges between 12 to 16 weeks.
- Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center’s IOP program provides you with recovery resources, such as support groups to build upon your recovery, aftercare planning and case management services.
An Intensive Outpatient Program in Wakefield, Massachusetts May Be the Answer
At Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center, we focus on doing our part to help put you in a position to succeed in your recovery. Our innovative approach will lead to better treatment outcomes, at Aftermath we focus on creating a relaxed and supportive yet intensive treatment program.
The longer you stay committed to your treatment plan, the better the results you will receive for your recovery. You, your therapist, and our clinical treatment staff are the key parts of your recovery. For those who need to be at home, Aftermath now offers a virtual offering of their IOP Program as well.
Some of the features of Aftermath’s IOP program include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Counseling Sessions
- 12 Step Modalities
- Recovery Resources
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Skills/Family Relation Groups
- Motivational Interviewing
- Recovery Resources
- Case Management Services
- Medication Management
Start Your Recovery Today
Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center is proud to serve as a trustworthy IOP Program in Wakefield, MA. We look forward to meeting new people who are ready to change their lives for the better and take their first steps to overcoming their addiction. If you are ready to overcome a chemical dependence to alcohol or drugs, our facility can offer programs that help you successfully recover. You may consider our intensive outpatient program in Wakefield if you know you need a more supportive environment that keeps you accountable and provides a high level of treatment daily.
If you can’t enter an inpatient facility full-time, our IOP Program in Massachusetts gives you the support you need with the flexibility to meet the demands of family and work. Contact us today at 855-795-1226 to begin your journey to recovery today or if you have any questions about our intensive outpatient program in Wakefield, MA.
Individual Therapy Sessions
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Trauma Therapy
- Therapeutic Family Reintegration
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Life Skills
- Smaller and more intimate groups
- Trauma Informed Environment
- Anger and Stress Management
- Stages of Change and Barriers
- Self Help Education: 12 Step Modalities
- Relapse Prevention
- Interpersonal Skills and Family Relationships
- Coping with Trauma
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Neuroscience Psychoeducation
- Tobacco Education
- HIV/STD Education
- Assist in aftercare planning
- Connections to safe, supportive, and reputable sober living homes
- Aid in providing medical leave or short-term disability paperwork to protect your employment (or Occupational Assistance)
- Provide referrals to outside medical providers
- Assist in applying for federal or state funded benefits
- Advocation regarding legal issues
- Assist in Utilizing and navigating Community Resources