Evening Intensive Outpatient Program
When a person is struggling with substance abuse, it can cause financial difficulties as well as cause a strain at home. Family, work and social obligations can seem like insurmountable obstacles when trying to find the right program to help maintain sobriety from drugs and alcohol. The addicted individual will sometimes need to meet certain obligations at home if they are the main provider for their family. It is for that reason that Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center is now offering an Evening Intensive Outpatient (IOP) in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
The evening intensive outpatient program (IOP) at Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center, provides the structure and flexibility for those who struggle to maintain their sobriety to get the treatment they need for their substance abuse, while being able to return back to their careers and families. Call us at 855-795-1226 to learn more about our Evening IOP.
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
An Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is traditionally the next step following a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). It can act as a sort of “step-down” in the level of care as a client progresses with their drug or alcohol rehabilitation treatment. In such an instance, a client would begin with a PHP, then move on to the IOP and continue on an outpatient basis with an outpatient program. Intensive outpatient programs are also ideal for those who cannot make the long-term commitment to this process or an inpatient residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment program.
The team at Aftermath knows that oftentimes it can be difficult to take time off from work, and many people have financial obligations where they cannot afford to commit to a long-term inpatient program for substance abuse. The intensive outpatient program at Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center is ideal for adjusting as you get back to your day-to-day life.
The IOP program at our Wakefield, Massachusetts location could be an ideal fit for those who seek sobriety to build upon their recovery while still providing the flexibility to allow you to take care of what you need to.
What are the Benefits to an Evening IOP Program?
There are several reasons why an Evening IOP program could be beneficial:
- While a PHP program consists of 25 hours per week, an Evening IOP program in Massachusetts can be as little as nine hours per week or as many as 15 hours each week.
- You can still work, go to school, meet family obligations and maintain social relationships while still receiving the compassion, structure and stability you need in early recovery.
- While allowing for a work-life balance, you still receive the care you need for your substance use disorder, as Aftermath’s Evening IOP program ranges between 12 to 16 weeks.
- Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center’s Evening IOP program provides you with recovery resources such as: support groups to build upon your recovery, aftercare planning and case management services.
The Evening Intensive Outpatient Program at Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center in MA
At Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center, we focus on doing our part to help put you in a position to succeed in your recovery. Our innovative approach will lead to better treatment outcomes, at Aftermath we focus on creating a relaxed and supportive yet intensive treatment program. The longer you stay committed to your treatment plan, the better the results you will receive for your recovery.
The primary focus is to treat the underlying issues through your individual treatment plan, group therapy session and individual therapy sessions with your therapist. The ultimate goal is recovery from addiction to drugs or alcohol. You can attain this goal through a combination of therapy, family intervention groups, as well as community intervention groups. You, your therapist, and our clinical treatment staff are the key parts of your recovery. For those who need to be at home, Aftermath now offers a virtual offering of the Evening IOP program as well.
Some of the features of Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center’s Evening IOP Program are:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Counseling Sessions
- 12 Step Modalities
- Recovery Resources
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Skills/Family Relation Groups
- Motivational Interviewing
- Recovery Resources
- Case Management Services
- Medication Management
Start Your Recovery Today
Aftermath Addiction Treatment Center is proud to now offer an Evening IOP program in Wakefield, MA. We look forward to meeting new people who are ready to take the first step to overcoming their addiction. Individuals who struggle to maintain their sobriety can now contact our facility for treatment programs that help you successfully recover from addiction to drugs or alcohol.
You should consider our evening IOP program in Wakefield if you know you need a more supportive environment that keeps you accountable and provides a high level of treatment Monday through Thursday from 5:30pm to 9pm. If you can’t enter an inpatient facility full-time, our Evening IOP program in Massachusetts gives you the support you need with the flexibility to meet the demands of family and work.
If you can’t enter an inpatient facility full-time, our IOP program in Massachusetts gives you the support you need with the flexibility to meet the demands of family and work. Contact us today at 855-795-1226 to begin your journey to recovery today or if you have any questions about our intensive outpatient program in Wakefield, MA.
Individual Therapy Sessions
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Trauma Therapy
- Therapeutic Family Reintegration
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Life Skills
- Smaller and more intimate groups
- Trauma Informed Environment
- Anger and Stress Management
- Stages of Change and Barriers
- Self Help Education: 12 Step Modalities
- Relapse Prevention
- Interpersonal Skills and Family Relationships
- Coping with Trauma
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Neuroscience Psychoeducation
- Tobacco Education
- HIV/STD Education
- Assist in aftercare planning
- Connections to safe, supportive, and reputable sober living homes
- Aid in providing medical leave or short-term disability paperwork to protect your employment (or Occupational Assistance)
- Provide referrals to outside medical providers
- Assist in applying for federal or state funded benefits
- Advocation regarding legal issues
- Assist in Utilizing and navigating Community Resources